Friday, December 31, 2010

Time to catch my breath.

I don't know what to say about the past 36 hours except wow.

I got a new house, in an adult area, and I think I'm gonna love living there. I got settled in last night, met some of the neighbors, and had a little fun. I love making new friends, you never know when someone you simply said hi to will later turn out to be important in your life.

Best of all, I had great sex (thank you boys).

And, just as I was going to settle in to what I thought was a quiet evening I got an unexpected chance to do a photo shoot. The photographer gave me one of the pics, to post, and when his blog entry is up I will link to that as well, so you can see more. I'm excited, I think it's a sexy pic, and clean, even though I got a little dirty making it. hehe.  Check it out.


And today, First, I log in to learn I'm being offered a dancing job, had a quick interview to seal then deal and then, as I'm sorting things so I can go shake my ass, I get invited to an orgy. My first sl orgy... I was ever so tempted by the thoughts of tangled limbs and roving hands, enough so that I almost went, despite the rl obligations keeping me away.

Why is it that when you want to be truly perverted you've got some sort of rl roadblock? I swear I'm finding Murphy some day and shoving his laws up his ass in a non fun way.

No comments:

Post a Comment