Saturday, January 8, 2011

Phew...

Okay, so, I know I haven't posted in about a week, things got a little crazy, lol. My rl realised that I was busy online, so of course, that was the perfect time to go kaboom. I made notes, as I went, so I didn't forget anything I wanted to blog about. Over the next couple of hours I will finish up and post the entries so you will see...

~ There are new pics on my flicker from the shoot I did with Dean Haystack as well as the pics I chose for the Who's Who book

~ I have another vid out. It was a small part, which is cool, some of the most famous actors irl started out in bit part supporting roles. Although... when you watch the vid you'll see, not as small as I'd thought, lol.

I will say this, Woot, god ate me out, lmao, and the vid has inspired more naughty thoughts which I will share another time. I need to see if anything will come of it first.

In the meantime, Slippery Dreams,
Joey

No comments:

Post a Comment