Friday, November 11, 2011

So, I thought it was fixed

Back in May, I got my blog to work again and I thought Yippee, I can irritate yet more people, my day is rosy once more. And I went away for the weekend, come back, and it's back to being broken, along with my email... I swear I wanted to go find the people in the google office and be evil, and not in the fun way most people know me for.

I think they breathed a sigh of relief when I suddenly stopped sending the twice daily emails saying fix it, please, a happy Joey is a good thing.

Unfortunately, I stopped nagging the crap out of them cuz my life kinda imploded. Well, not so unfortunate in hindsight, since I'm in a much better place now, but I'm still super behind in everything because my life had to shift focus so dramatically.

On the upside, not only has my email and blog miraculously begun working once more, I've gotten my insane schedule under control. So, with everything back to hectic but do-able, and headed where I want it to, I will have time to blog once more.

In the meantime, Slippery dreams

No comments:

Post a Comment